Across our website you will undoubtedly find much information intended to help visitors both learn about our parish and her many activities and ministries, as well as our faith in Jesus Christ as we live it in the Catholic Church. St. Monica Church has much for which to be grateful, for the Lord has richly blessed each of our members and through them, the parish and wider community.
Visit with us for a while, and come to see just how good the Lord is!
May God bless you! Peace!
|Saturday Mass (Sunday Obligation) 4:00 p.m.
Unless Saturday is the day before Easter or Christmas then see Vigil Mass
|Confession: Saturdays 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. (or upon request)|
|Sunday Mass 9:00 a.m.|
|Holy Days Mass 9:00 a.m|
|Tuesday - 8:00a.m. Mass|
|Wednesday - 8:00a.m. Mass|
|Thursday - 8:00a.m. Mass|
|Friday - 8:00a.m. Mass|
|***Rosary 7:40 a.m. before each mass|
|***Eucharistic Adoration - 1st Friday of every month from 8:30a.m.-7:00p.m.|
|Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (Summer Hours)|
How to Use: Print these pages, cut out the cards, fold them in half, and place them in a jar or small box. Place the jar or other container in a central location in the home, perhaps on the dining room table or the counter next to the fridge. Invite each family member to draw out a paper and focus on its Lenten living suggestion that day or week. Make this a regular activity during Lent. Alternately, one person could draw out an activity card that everyone in the family will use to inform their actions that day.
This is an adapted version of the Spiritual Exercises. Materials are modified from the longer retreat in The Ignatian Adventure by Kevin O’Brien, SJ.
The eight-week schedule makes it perfectly timed as a Lent and Easter retreat, but the adventure can be started at any time, on your schedule. Join in a flexible experience of daily prayer and reflection. Choose to commit to a regular period of prayer each day, or start with only one day a week. Use as much or as little of the material as helps you in your Ignatian adventure.
Director of Religious Education
Assistant to D.R.E.
Adult Formation Coordinator
Readings for the week of February 16, 2020
- Sunday: Sir 15:15-20 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 17-18, 33-34 [1b] / 1 Cor 2:6-10 / Mt 5:17-37 or 5:20-22a, 27-28, 33-34a, 37
- Monday: Jas 1:1-11 / Ps 119:67, 68, 71, 72, 75, 76 [77a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Jas 1:12-18 / Ps 94:12-13a, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Jas 1:19-27 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Jas 2:1-9 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [7a] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: Jas 2:14-24, 26 / Ps 112:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. 1b] / Mk 8:34—9:1
- Saturday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Next Sunday: Lv 19:1-2, 17-18 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 3:16-23 / Mt 5:38-48